A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Celebrities Naked Mile feat. Adam Levine, Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus

Adam Levine

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine bared nearly all for Cosmo UK in 2011, in a photo aimed at raising awareness for prostate and testicular cancer. Those strategically placed hands belong to his then-girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna, a Russian model known for gracing the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. Levine told the magazine he was more than comfortable in the nude. "I spend most of my life naked. In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not?"


Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga stripped down to her birthday suit for V Magazine. The pop superstar was photographed by Inez Van Lamsweerde for the occasion as she promoted her forthcoming album, ARTPOP.

Miley Cyrus

Cyrus courted controversy in 2008 when she participated in a suggestive shoot for Vanity Fair where she was photographed by iconic shutterbug Annie Leibovitz.


3 comments:

App Developers Gurgaon said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Anonymous said...

Deneb

Anonymous said...

Drnebcot