A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Saturday, February 26, 2011

GMA-7's 'My Lover, My Wife' Premieres on February 28

Nasa mukha ang kasinungalingan, nasa puso ang katotohanan.


"My Lover, My Wife" is an upcoming dramaserye of Kapuso network starring Maxene Magalona, Nadine Samonta Marco Alcaraz and Luis Alandy.

"My Mistress, My Wife" revolves around two women who got involved in an identity fraud which will lead to more life problems.

Plot:

Sina April at Arthur – mag-asawang may mga lihim sa isa’t isa.
Sina Vivian at Lawrence – mag-asawang hindi masaya sa isa’t isa.

Subalit may ibang plano ang kapalaran.

Isang aksidente... at isang pagpapalit-anyo ang magaganap.

At si Arthur, suot ang mukha ni Lawrence, ay kailangang maging asawa kay Vivian!

Mabawi pa kaya ni April ang pusong dapat ay sa kanya?
Linlangin man kanyang ang mata, mapigilan kaya ni Vivian ang puso niya?


Also in the cast are Princess Snell, Jace Flores,and Ernie Garcia among others. Under the direction of Jay Altarejos.

"My Lover, My Wife" premieres on February 28, 2011 in Dramarama sa Hapon block of GMA-7.

No comments: