A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Katy Perry- E.T Official Music Video


The official video of Katy Perry's "E.T" has landed! From her sophomore album "Teenage Dream", her latest single "E.T" is a remix that features the very talentedKanye West. Directed by Floria Sigismondi, I kinda like the video although I expected some dance moves here the video is very well made. I like the idea of Katy Perry playing the alien and visits the now deserted and just a place full of junk memories Earth just to take back the man he loves. The make-up and the costumes are also nice. I really hope that Katy release singles my fav'rite "Peacock" and "Not Like The Movies" also from her "Teenage Dream" album. What do you think of Katy Perry's New Video?



Katy Perry's different Alien looks.

No comments: