A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lady Gaga-Born This Way Country Road Version

Lady Gaga just released the Country road version of her latest single "Born This Way". The remix features new vocal, lyrics and arrangements. Gaga tweeted about it and I was waiting ever since. The country road version is good and I'm loving it! I think this version will be part of her album "Born This Way" the Remixes out March 29, 2011! Listen to the version here!



No comments: