A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dingdong Dantes Supports RH Bill; Says "I Practice Safe SEX"





Single and childless, Dingdong Dantes is advocating the passage of the Reproductive Health (RH) bill but is strongly against abortion.

Dingdong doesn’t claim to be an expert of the said bill that’s been the subject of an ongoing national debate, but he feels it would help Filipinos with regards to family planning.

I’m really more for the bill’s educational side which is for everyone and not just women. There’s awareness of the sexuality. There’s awareness of what can happen and precautionary measures. Whatever happens, people especially women have choices or alternatives to do what they think is right for them,” Dingdong explained.

He stressed, though, that the bill for him is aimed at educating people.

At the end of the day it’s all about being responsible parents and responsible teachers. But definitely I’m against abortion. I’m a Roman Catholic and I practice what’s expected,” he replied.

Does he practice safe sex then?

I think I’m very safe,” he replied smiling.

When it comes to a person’s reproductive health system, a key ingredient is a person’s healthy lifestyle. What Dingdong definitely supports is a healthy lifestyle. Proof is how fit the actor looks on television and in movies.

He is also the first local celebrity to be on the cover of Men’s Health Magazine Philippines three times.

So how does he keep healthy with his busy schedule?

“There should be a balance between working hard and staying fit. I make sure that I take care of my health because I need it in my work. I don’t think I can deliver what’s needed in my roles if I’m not fit,” he said.

Aside from working out, part of his health regimen is relaxation. Now that “I Heart You Pare” has wrapped, Dingdong has more “me” time.

“Right now I get to enjoy more time with my family. Right now I get to do the things I don’t usually do like go to the malls. But I don’t get to enjoy my free time with Marian because she’s the one who’s very busy right now,” shared Dingdong.

The actor’s vacation time could be short lived though since there are a couple of projects already in the works for him in GMA-7. His schedule for the coming months is already being filled with taping and shooting schedules.

One such project entails high-end computer graphics. He pointed out that the preparation for this project would be grueling. The said project is reportedly slated for a 2012 release.

He is also excited that he will be part again of a “bigger talent search” in the new “Starstruck” season this September.

No comments: