A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Friday, June 24, 2011

LSS On: Britney Spears-I Wanna Go

I love the new Britney Spears music video! This is so far her best MV from the Femme Fatale album. I wanna Go is Queen Brit's 3rd single off her latest studio album. The video shows Britney daydreaming at a press conference. It involves a series of events with action, comedy and a little bit of sexiness. My fav'rite part is the Britney VS the Paparazziscene.The fun spirit in the video is so cool not to mention the song itself is catchy and dance-able, the tune makes me whistle the whistle part! Britney is also a Fashionista in this video! What do you think of I Wanna Go?



No comments: