A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Sunday, June 16, 2013

ABS-CBN MMMF 2013 Entry: 'Be Careful With My Heart the Movie'


The highest rated morning-serye 'Be Careful With My Heart' is set to conquer the big screen! The Metro Manila Film Festival announced the fifteen scripts submitted who will vie for the top eight slots in the much coveted festival of the year. If 'Be Careful With My Heart the Movie' made it to the top 8, surely, tapos na ang laban! Maya and Ser Chief will definitely dominate the box-office race. With no 'Enteng', 'Agimat' and 'Shake, Rattle & Roll' in this year's MMFF, Richard Yap and Jodi Sta.Maria is a sure hit this Christmas, but will this movie end the morningserye? Will Maya and Ser Chief say 'I Do' in the big screen? Under ABS-CBN Star Cinema, 'Be Careful With My Heart the Movie' is a sure crowd magnet this MMFF. What can you say on 'Be Careful With My Heart the Movie'? Are you ready to let go the lovable characters of BCWMH? Sound-off your comments below!

No comments: