A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Joseph Apostol Eliminated in The Voice UK





His soulful rendition of  Boyz II Men's "End of the Road" brought the 21-year-old Pinoy singer Joseph Apostol to the end of his "The Voice UK" journey during the singing-reality show's semi-finals last Saturday, June 15.

Apostol lost to Mike Ward who received the highest votes from public voting. Both of them are under Team Tom Jones.

"I just want to say thank you to Sir Tom for giving me a chance to be here. Thank you so much," said Apostol.

"I think that Joseph is a great singer and I'm glad I didn't have to make the decision tonight it's a very difficult one because they're both great singers and different from one another and they've become very friendly and we all have on the team," Jones said in return.

Watch Joseph Apostol's "End of the Road" performance below:

No comments: