A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Anne Curtis just landed from Australia rides MRT to Kylie Minogue's concert

Wondering why "MRT" is trending on Twitter right now?
It is because Kapamilya actress-host Anne Curtis who has more than a million of followers on Twitter used one of the trains of the Metro Rail Transit (MRT) to be at Kylie Minogue's concert at the Araneta Coliseum. She posted a tweet and a pic of her riding the public train which was "retweeted" by her followers. Check out Anne's series of tweets below telling about the incident:
"Just landed!!! I'm so late for Kylie!!! Should I dress up at take the MRT?!!!"

"Hulaan nyo Kung nasaan ako para makahabol kay #Kylie? :p http://t.co/BzOEFku"

"I'm in the girls area! They're all nice! Swerte daw ako at hindi masyado siksikan! :)"

"Don't worry guys! I'm with my angel Maryann! And mababait lahat ng girls! D magulo! Picture picture taking lang at chikahan!"

"I like the fact that there's a ladies and men's section! Thumbs up!"

"I can see the traffic on Edsa from here! I made the right decision! :)"

"Good thing Hindi na ako mag head dress & showgirl outfit! @DivinemLee @vicegandako @iamtimyap d ako kakasya dito!"
The first tweet was made at 7:46 p.m. which means that in 14 minutes Kylie's show will be starting since it was scheduled to start at 8:00 p.m. It was a good call for Anne to take the train then. At least she did not miss much of the concert.

Photo courtesy of the ever gorgeous Ms. Anne Curtis. :D

No comments: