A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Friday, July 15, 2011

ABS-CBN International TFC Wins 6 Bronze at The 32nd Telly Awards

6 bronze trophies were awarded to TFC - ABS-CBN's International channel in the 32nd Annual Telly Awards in New York City, USA. The 6 recognized programs are:

Live Event - Global P-Noy: Town Hall sa TFC
Information - Adobo Nation: Sari-Sari Etcetera: Filipina Winemakers
Documentary - Bayaning Pilipino: Little Manila Foundation
Social Issues - Streets of My Lolo
Use of graphics - Streets of My Lolo
Editing - Streets of My Lolo

No comments: