A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Daniel Radcliffe: "I am an alcoholic!"

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe reveals his dark past in his interview with GQ U.K. magazine.

The 22-year-old star admits he became "so reliant" on booze to fuel his days while filming the "Harry Potter" film series in his teen years.

"I became so reliant on alcohol to enjoy stuff. There were a few years there when I was just so enamored with the idea of living some sort of famous person's lifestyle that really isn't suited to me." said Radcliffe, who currently appears in Broadway'sHow to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, in his interview with GQ.

Clean and sober since August 2010, Radcliffe tells GQ his life has slowed down considerably since he kicked his habit nearly a year ago.

"As much as I would love to be a person that goes to parties and has a couple of drinks and has a nice time, that doesn't work for me. I'm actually enjoying the fact I can have a relationship with my girlfriend where I'm really pleasant and I'm not f--king up totally all the time. There's no shame in enjoying the quiet life. And that's been the realization of the past few years for me." he said.

No comments: