A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2-Final Theatrical Trailer

The third and final trailer of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is epic! You will see new scenes, see the kiss? I will surely miss this franchise. Oh well, I have the books and DVD's so I will be fine, Hehe...Above is Daniel Radcliffe's long shot character poster. Who will you miss the most in the Harry Potter series?






video upload credits to clevvertv.

No comments: