A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Meet the Boyfriend of Shamcey Supsup!



"If I had to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love because the first person that I love is God who created me and I have my faith and my principles and this is what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God too." This is the famous answer of the 2011 Ms. Universe 3RD Runner-Up Shamcey Supsup during the Question and Answer Portion of the said prestige pageant.

According to Shamcey, in real life, her boyfriend changes his religion for her. Yup, Shamcey already had a boyfriend! And everybody really wants to know who is the said lucky guy!

During Shamcey's interview in the ABS-CBN's news program "TV Patrol," Shamcey revealed that her boyfriend changes his religion for her. And the lucky guy was caught during her interview! Well, if you want to see how the cute guy looks like, take a glance on his up close photo above! And below are his pictures together with his girlfriend Shamcey:

The lucky guy who captured Shamcey’s heart is a Filipino-Chinese and model named LLoyd Lee. With his handsome look and boy-next door appearance, he is perfect for the beauty of Shamcey!

During the interview of ABS-CBN to Shamcey, she revealed that her boyfriend is a former Catholic who now shares her faith. “At first (he was not a Christian),” she said. When asked if if he converted religion for her, she said: “Yes.”

“My mom is really strict. She always tells me na, dapat yung magiging boyfriend or asawa ko should be a Christian first, and that our relationship will be centered with God,” Shamcey further shared!

Meanwhile GMA-7 conducted a separate interview to Lloyd Lee. He said that he is so proud about the accomplishment of his girlfriend. He really misses his girl so much and can’t wait to see her when she returns to the Philippines!

What can you say about Shamcey's boyfriend?! Are they two really match made in heaven?! Good luck and more power to Shamcey and Lloyd!

No comments: