A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Anne Curtis Can Do a Lucy and a Gretchen if Necessary



Anne Curtis is confident that she can simultaneously essay the martyr persona of a Lucy Torres and the feisty stance of a Gretchen Barretto.

Anne’s character in “No Other Woman” is likened to Gretchen’s strong-willed image while Cristine Reyes’ perfect wife role is akin to Lucy’s ideal wife personality.

Actually, the question as to which role she can better play stemmed from a scene in which Carmi Martin, Cristine’s mom in the movie, articulated, “I-pack up mo na si Lucy Torres, ilabas mo na si Gretchen Barretto. Ako na ang bahala sa red stiletto mo.”

Erwan Heussaff’s girlfriend, who plays Derek Ramsay’s other woman in the movie, thinks she can be both.

“I think... me... already alone, I can have both personalities. Puwede akong maging perfect wife. But if you ask me if I can pull off a Gretchen… I can do that also,” explained Anne.

Perhaps to demonstrate her feisty nature, Anne unabashedly admitted that she indeed ran after a former boyfriend in the past.

“Yes, oo,” she quipped. “I think kasi kapag na-in love ka, mababaliw ka talaga… na wala ka nang pakialam kung ano ang sasabihin ng mga tao. O-all out ka talaga para sa taong mahal mo. Me gano’n ako,” she explained.

Asked if it was with Sam Milby, the actress blurted, “Secret!”

Anne is excited over this movie as it offered her the chance to work with Cristine and Derek.

“Ang fresh kasi ng pagsasama namin. Parang we’re all open to go all-out in this movie in terms of not only the physical things but also in… [having] our characters grow. Kung merong hindi naiintidihang eksena nagtutulungan kami. Ang hirap i-tackle kung hindi mo mismo na-experience.”

On her romantic relationship with Erwan, Anne said, “I don’t think anyone can have a perfect relationship but I’d like to think that my relationship is the closest to going perfect.”

Despite the minor imperfections, Anne said that when in a relationship, she “never cheated and never want to cheat! Kasi I believe in karma.” 

No comments: