A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Denise Laurel Admits Giving Birth to a Baby Boy


Denise Laurel, one of Kapamilya's fast-rising sexy actress, suddenly gone out of showbiz limelight after her alleged pregnancy surfaced during the taping of her defunct primetime series "Kristine".

But few months after her absence, Denise granted "The Buzz" host Boy Abunda an exclusive interview where she finally admitted that she has already given birth to her first son.

In a report by Shiela Reyes on abs-cbnnews.com, Denise said the first thing that came to her mind after finding out that she was pregnant was her family.

The moment I found out, the first thing that came into my mind was my family. Iyon parati ang una kong iniisip eh. I come from a very strict family, very conservative… I was just thinking how they would react although I never ever thought, not even once, that this was a mistake,” she said.

Denise said her family got disappointed when she told them about the baby but they still stood by her through everything.

I thought they would kick me out of the house. I thought they would be very angry. Not once did they raise their voice. They were disappointed but they talked to me, they asked me if I love the father, if I’m ready for this. Bali-baliktarin mo man ang mundo, ang pamilya mo ang nandyan para sa iyo. My family has always been there for me. Not even thank you is enough. I’m just so thankful that I have people in my life like them,” she said.

The sexy actress, however, refused to name the father of her son.

All I can say is he is not an actor. He is not a personality. In respect sa pamilya niya, hindi ko na lang sasabihin ang pangalan niya. We are still together. I can say that he provides for his family. He is a great father. We are just working on things as they come along,” she said.

The actress stressed she does not regret anything even though she had her baby at the peak of her career.

Ang tagal ko in this industry. I’ve been in showbiz for 13 years. Everybody is always telling me ‘Bakit ang bagal bago ka sumikat? Bakit hindi ka pinapakanta? Bakit ayaw kang bigyan ng lead role?’ I always say the same thing, ‘In God’s time.’ Now if God gave me a taste of what I want, I got a taste of it. I really work hard. I love every part of it so there’s nothing to be sad about because I’ve met so many beautiful people… there’s no regrets because what’s to say I can’t work again?” she said.

Asked why she is revealing everything just now, Laurel said: “Para masagot ko iyong mga tanong. I wanted to do it in a time na hindi magulo, hindi stressful, 'yung I can face everybody happy and show them what I really feel.

No comments: