A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Andi Eigenmann Finally Reveals Father of Her Unborn Child

Andi Eigenmann finally speaks of the obvious.

Two months after her untimely pregnancy came out which started the guessing game on who really is the source of that active gamete, Andi finally named the father of her unborn child. Yes, you're guess is as good as the whole nation - no other than her ex-boyfriend Albie Casiño.

Shocker!!!

On her personal blog "The Good That Won't Come Out Chapter: Deux" at andieigengirl.posterous.com, the young expectant mom wrote as part of her "#welliwasneverreallytheconventionaltype" post on Sunday, September 4:

Maybe instead of feeling bad that Albie left me to take on this responsibility by myself, I should thank him for giving me the opportunity go out and find genuine happiness once again.I'd obviously love for him to be around eventually. You know, to save myself the struggle to find a good way to explain his absence to his child. At the same time, I'd understand. Cus after all, I have no idea who or what kind of a person all the fame and fortune has turned him into now. All I hope is that he's well."

Furthermore, Andi revealed how the father of his unborn child shattered her dreams of a grand wedding and her almost successful career.

I thought, maybe thinking about how my life should be right now, like the freedom and lightness of dreaming of the next wedding of the century, would readily bring me to tears again," Andi said. "Tears of regret in terms of being fully aware of the greatness and success that should have been."

But despite that, Andi said that she remained strong and optimistic, fully accepting the consequences of her action backed with the full support and understanding of his family members.

As soon as I have learned to embrace the fact that instead of having a child at the age of 29, it was blessed upon me as early as now, all those points that would usually bring me to endless tears, have remained to be dreams, STILL highly possible from coming true. This just goes to show that, yes, amidst the lack of maternal instincts and no ounce of being nurturing or maternal whatsoever, I am now undoubtedly ready to raise a child on my own.

"God didn't create us to be immature spoiled brats who have to get everything as planned. Nothing's perfect, but I can assure you one thing: God is awesome and He knows what's best for us, without a doubt. Though not everything may go our way, things will always end up to be just what would keep us happy and contented,"

And just today, another intriguing message as part of her "#Warning" entry made headlines when Andi said she edited, particularly deleting Albie's name on her previous post, to stop violent reactions from fans who made a big deal out of her revelations. She wrote:

So again, "fans", this blog wasn't created for you to make a big deal out of. This blog should not at all interest those who know who I am due to the fact that they watch me on tv and nothing more. This blog aims to inspire those who want to be inspired. This blog does not need nor care about the idiosyncratic haters. This blog warmly welcomes people who are educated enough to not idolize someone only for its good good looks."

No comments: