A Friendly Reminder:

Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From updates to stories, from movies to musics, from showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Don't forget to leave your comments, answer the poll question, be a follower and always read older posts. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Beyonce-1+1 Official Music Video



Originally the song was intended to be Beyonce's 2nd single from her album 4, but after performing it live in American Idol, she got a change of heart and made "Best Thing I Never Had" the 2nd single. Now, she officially released "1+1" as a single via this music video. I love this video, "1+1" is not my favorite in the album but seeing the video made me appreciate the song even more. "1+1" is one of the several MV's that Beyonce already shot. I can say Bey is really sexy in this MV. What can you say about "1+1" ?


The single's album art.




video uplaod and screengrab credits to YouTube: vevo and Sony music entertainment.

No comments: